Naši prostovoljki Charlotte in Ilse sta pripravili seznam aktivnosti, ki se jih lahko lotite, medtem ko je naše gibanje in druženje omejeno.
Prispevek sta zapisali z mislijo na prostovoljce, ki bi se lahko v podobni situaciji znašli v prihodnosti, vsekakor pa so namigi uporabni tudi za vse nas tukaj in zdaj.
Vabljeni k branju.
Lockdown-life as a volunteer
Suggestions on what to do
- Three signposted walks through Piran municipality: Izola (12km), Piran (9km) and Seca (around 6km). You can find a map here: https://www.portoroz.si/en/experience/activities/hiking/piran-walking-paths
- Go to Piran at sunset to take some pictures (especially from the cathedral you have an amazing view)
- Movie night (you can do this online through Teleparty) Instructions: every participant has to download Teleparty (https://www.netflixparty.com) on their computer. As soon as everyone has done that, the host sends a link of the group the host has created et voilà! Everyone can join and chat in the chat. Now you’re watching a movie or series at the same time. Easy right?
- Cook typical meals from your own country for your flatmates. Charlotte made a typical meal (Dampfnudeln – basically sweet dumblings) from Germany and Ilse a typical one (Stamppot) from The Netherlands. Dampfnudeln recipe
- Online games: Skribble, Spy game, among us, werewolf online, Psych!, …
- Schedule phone calls with your friends and family at home so you don´t get homesick
- Try to get some fresh air everyday (go for walks, runs, bike rides,…)
Some suggestions for outdoor activities aroud Lucija:
- go for a run at the seaside
- Or on on Seča hill (aka a shorter version of the Seca walk – just start at your flat and then go straight back home when you get back to the health center – it’s around 6.5km)
- bike to Piran (10km) or the Croatian border (16km)
- Do a work-out in nature, in the hills or next to the sea
- Use the time to learn Slovenian (at least try) – we are having slovenian lessons with Somin and Lada at the moment and it’s really helpful!
- Try to cook meals that don’t exist yet (get creative lol – or try to use up all your left-overs)